NYFEA is looking for interested young agricultural leaders who would like to submit your names for the Ag Leaders Club and/or the Young Ag Leaders Council.
Working Together: AG LEADERS CLUB and YOUNG AG LEADERS COUNCIL
‐ To build a stronger network of Young Beginning Producers and Young Agribusiness Professionals through a grassroots education and leadership training network, NYFEA presents: The Ag Leaders Club and The Young Ag Leaders Council .
· The ALClub provides an educational and leadership training service for all grassroots participants. Participation is unlimited and all are welcome to engage.
· The YALCouncil (Ag Ambassadors, 4H, FFA, Colleges of Agriculture, etc. may recommend a select group of their members) serves as a national advisory group that will engage in policy discussions on a personal basis. Participation may be limited by space and funding availability .
‐ Participants of either group are invited to the Agriculture’s Promise (Washington trip) and the National Institute (annual meeting).
‐ To provide ALClub and YALCouncil participants the opportunity to benefit from communication programs sponsored by NYFEA.
‐ To encourage local ag organizations, collegiate organizations, state affiliates, commodity groups, corporations, civic entities and other organizations to work together to engage their young leaders in this national-level educational and leadership development club and this policy focused council.
Why become a participant ?
1. Chance to join and engage in a national network of like minded professionals.
2. Experience programs that enhance success.
3. Networking and learning to work together with other agricultural groups.
The participant—how to engage?
Pay the $35 to participate in the YALCouncil.
Pay the $100 to participate in the Ag Leaders Club.
Send your name and contact information as a participant.
SIGN UP: Mail to: NYFEA, Box 20326, Montgomery, AL 36120 or www.nyfea.org or 334‐546‐9951
Partner (Company/Association/Organization): ___________________________________
Contact Person: __________________________
City: ____________________________ State: ____ Zip: _________________
Phone: _______________ Email: ________________________________
____ I pledge $35 as a Young Ag Leaders Council participant.
____ I pledge $100 as Ag Leaders Club member ( I receive $125 discount to the Institute.)
____ I pledge to support a team of ten participants for $350 for the YALCouncil
____ I pledge $1000 to support a team and to send the chair person to Agriculture’s Promise.
1. Check _______________
2. Credit Card: ____ MCard Visa Discover
3. Card #: ___________ _ _______ _______________________
4. Exp date: _________________